Short video clips of Chalk streams wanted

Hi, I am creating a story map about Chiltern Chalk streams for the CS website, and I’d like to include some short video clips of chalk streams - both healthy and unhealthy. So, if you have any such clips and are happy for them to be published on the CS website, we’d be very grateful for them.
Also, any photographs of distressed chalk streams - dried up or polluted - would be great. If files are large you can email them to me at susan.x.holmes@gmail.com

Thanks for helping us!

2 Likes

Hi Susan, I’ve just signed up on the CS Web community…saw your request for Chalk Stream video and thought you might want to use the one (taken on 05Feb2021 by the weir at the end of the lake at Chalfont Park - River Misbourne). I’ll forward it by email.

Best regards,
Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike
Thank you very much, I’ve received it, it’s very interesting and useful to have these videos as a resource
Kind regards
Susan

1 Like

Thanks for this Mike but I can’t seem to upload that file format. Any chance you could upload it to youtube and then share the link in here directly?

Hi Dan,

Yes, I should be able to do that…I’ve an old account (not used in several years) with some other riverfly stuff (and cycling) on it!

I’ll give it a go shortly.

Best regards,
Mike

1 Like

Just uploaded and link sent via YouTube…let me know if it’s still not accessible.

Cheers,
Mike

1 Like

Here’s the link to the video from @mikelowings, @SPHolmes!